2014 has definitely been a great year for us, and we would love to tell you all about it! David-Link will be at ASIS ATLANTA GEORGIA BOOTH #: 3753. Please stop by and visit our booth to get a first glace at our new items, and to learn about what is up and coming for David-Link. Our sales and tech experts will be available to answer any of your questions at the show.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
[Biometrics in everyday world - Healthcare]
Biometrics identification technologies are increasing in demand esp in healthcare. WHY? Simply want to protect patients. donors, technicians, nurses' private information and avoid duplicates!
See below for an article from iHealthBeat:
1. St. Vincent's Medical Center Clay County in Florida -- which opened Oct. 1 -- offers biometric patient check-in via palm scanning.
2. A number of blood banks now use fingerprint scanning to identify donors. Those facilities include the Suncoast Communities Blood Bank, which in May received a $26,000 grant to help fund a biometrics-based donor check-in system.
New research reveals a huge growth in the biometric technology market for years to come! In 2014, the industry is projected to grow to almost $11.2 billion. Read More
David-Link will be observing the following dates this holiday season:
- Thursday, November 28 – Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 29 – The Day After Thanksgiving
- Tuesday, December 24 – Christmas Eve
- Wednesday, December 25 – Christmas Day
- Monday, December 30 – Company Holiday
- Tuesday, December 31 – New Year’s Eve
- Wednesday, January 1 – New Year’s Day
Find us on CAA The Mirror - July Issue
It's that time of the year again! Join us at the 59th annual ASIS International exhibit in Chicago between September 24-27th.
For more information and to attend visit https://securityexpo.asisonline.org/
For further questions please contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at booth #1389!
The Benefits of using Biometric Authentication for Access Control
This webinar is now available on-demand!
There are many business problems being created by today's access control that are only going to get worse if not addressed.
Some of the topics covered during this 60-minute presentation include:
- What these business problems are and how they can be addressed.
- The technologies and techniques that are available today that will truly preserve privacy, while ensuring absolute authentication.
- The benefits of biometric authentication over other forms of authentication.
- How to manage a multitude of people having access to secured and sensitive areas and data.